by the Comfort Suites of Lombard - Addison
1. Keep your cell phone away from your room key to avoid demagnetization!
2. Be cautious of advertised online hotel rates...many times the low rate you're seeing is for
a small hotel room and not a suite!
3. When you sign up for the hotel frequent membership program, you can redeem your points for more than just hotel stays. Also, most of the time it's free to sign up, and you don't need to carry the membership card with you - they can look up your information in the hotel reservations system!
4. Follow your favorite Hotels on Facebook and Twitter to get the best hotel deals and news! Many times a hotel will run a promotion and use social media to advertise it!
5. Dress in layers! Climates can fluctuate a great deal throughout the day in many regions of the world. You might feel comfortable in a t-shirt in the afternoon but you might be regretting not bringing your hoodie/sweate6. Bring your own water bottle! Save money on expensive bottles of water sold at the hotel and bring your own re-usable water bottle!r with you when it gets cold at night!
6. Bring your own water bottle! Save money on expensive bottles of water sold at the hotel and bring your own re-usable water bottle!
7. Pack your items in a luggage bag with wheels! You never know how long your going to have to lug around your luggage - why carry when you can pull/push!
8. Don't pack items you don't wear! If you don't wear them at home...chances are you won't wear them while you're traveling!
9. Don't pack items you dont' wear! If you don't wear them at home...chances are you won't wear them while you're traveling!
10. Pack those Tennis shoes! Trust us, at some point you won't care about looking fashionable - you'll only care about being comfortable!
11. Always ask the front desk/concierge about local destinations...more than likely, they know the area better than most!
12. Skip the hotel pantry items! They're overpriced and you'll save by going to the local gas station!
13. Bring your hotel's business card! If you get lost, you can show your taxi driver the card and they'll take you to your hotel!
14. Bring your hotel's business card! If you get lost, you can show your taxi driver the card and they'll take you to your hotel!
15. Learn a few phrases of the local language! Showing a local that you know a little bit about their language/cultural shows that you care - and it will be reciprocated!
16. Bring Snacks! They come in handy when you least expect it!